PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 nl zoom 6 max, flopping well.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 nl zoom 6 max, flopping well.

Hallo coaches, How can I best proceed to get more value in this type of spot such as the two examples here? Greetings and
    Time Vault Champion 2013

Flopped nuts in multi-way pot on boards with flush/straight draws, I would bet around 3/4 pot and charge them to draw. It is unfortunate both folded.

Comment

I agree with the kiwi, you should size your flop bet bigger.

Comment

Hi Mr Mendes, goot hear from you again

Well for starters make it 3x PF
        Bet flop in both spots. x/r-ing a wet flop looks much stronger and will get opponents to fold TP most of the time.

Comment

Thanks all for the commnets! TY Geo, I am planning to use this section a lot more often the coming months so you'll be hearing a lot more from me
          Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

why did u check/raise the flop in the second one? did u want to force him to fold?

Comment

Originally posted by mr mendes 20 View Post
              Thanks all for the commnets! TY Geo, I am planning to use this section a lot more often the coming months so you'll be hearing a lot more from me
              umbup:

Comment

Standard line would be something like 3/4 pot on all three streets, hoping villain stacks off two pairs or a set. Don't get fancy with hands like this. Just bet big for value.
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good point rogger x/r looks way to strong, but if anyone has a flush draw i want to charge big. And ty arty for the extra line.
                  Time Vault Champion 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.