PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom NFD+GS OTF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom NFD+GS OTF

18/12, 3b 3 raise flop 2/6 If we shove the flop can we get called by a range wider than sets, two pair and 89dd? What about the river? if we bet we target KJ specifically, I don't think that's enough.

You're only 100bb deep. I'd be tying to get it in OTF. I'd pop his flop raise.

Comment

Originally posted by dirt eh View Post
      You're only 100bb deep. I'd be tying to get it in OTF. I'd pop his flop raise.
      this

Comment

Like the guys have already said, you can just 3Bet shove and show a profit. Sure you'll get called by two pairs, sets, even 98 pretty often but even against this range you still have great equity. Add into this where the opponent puts you on a draw and calls with AJ/KJ and you're definitely onto a +EV play.

As played you handled the river fine. You could consider leading for value but this line does look strange and odd, so I'd mostly only expect to get action from better hands and it would suck to have to fold to a shove.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.