PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom top set on wet board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom top set on wet board

no reads Is betting the turn too thin? I still can get called by AK with a diamond, QQ-AA right? and there's always 3 combos of QJo if the guy happens to be that lose. I think the whole river was a mistake, must have been on tilt or something. Nonetheless how would you proceed, x/c a smaller bet and x/f a bigger one? From the range of hands that we beat, I see only AA and KK betting there, maybe some weird bottom set. And AK with a diamond bluffing but gotta have reads for that.

Personally I think your river bet is too small I would bet closer to $2-2.25. This is a prefect BET BET BET situation. If we get raised OTR we need to fold.

Comment

Bigger OTT, shove river.

Comment

Board texture hits villains range pretty hard. I think as played once you get to the turn either slow down and pot control or plan on getting all-in by the river. Try to check, check/call to river for pot control or bet bigger on turn so you can shove river.

Comment

I'll start by 3betting larger preflop to atleast 0.5$
          Flop (1.02$) I'd also bet bigger 0.80$
          Turn (2.62$) I'd bet 1.5$ at this point when villain calls they would have 3.61$ left and the pot size by the river would be 5.62$... easy river shove when we only need to be good ~28%
          Expect to lose to AdQd,KdQ, KQd win against QQ, TT, 99, AdT

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.