PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL FR zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL FR zoom

http://www.boomplayer.com/nl/poker-h...756_20F7580505

Oke, I was totally out of my comfort zone here.
    1) Full ring, normally play 6max
    2) 10NL, normally play lower
    3) playing deep

So, I'm shaking...

How did I play this?

i like you pushed all the way, maybe you can make a cause on passing the cbet... but dont really know much.

Comment

Pretty easy bet bet bet line at first sight
      But I think x/c-ing the flop is actually not a bad idea. Reasons: It's a multiway pot with three clubs and an Ace and we have second pair with NFD. We benefit from seeing a turn card. We might get raised by made flushes, sets, TP+FD which ofcourse we are not folding but would make it harder to call turn with a big bet OOP. Can we get called by worse when we bet the flop? Surely, QQ JJ TT 99 all with one club. So I think it goes both ways. I'd actually consider betting river bigger. I doubt an Ace would call regardless unless by betting big they might think we are getting them off a chop? But hands like QQc JJc or KQc would call 4.98 as equally as 3.9 for example. Maybe even bet pot or slightly over pot?

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.