PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM 6-max, NFD/OE draw facing a raise OTT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM 6-max, NFD/OE draw facing a raise OTT

Villain is unknown. Should I be coming over the top of this turn bet raise considering I will be OOP OTR? Look what villain shows up with here... this has actually been happening to me a lot at 10NL ZOOM. Villains are bluff raising OTT.

hit rereaise just a little over 2 x gives you a good option to call OTT. Him hitting on the river with a higher kicker, you can't do much about it. He gave you a good price to look him up.

It might have been better if you bet a little bigger OTT (i.e. half pot is a little small and weak for a strong draw to maximize value), so you could easily just have gone over the top and 3bet shoved.

Comment

I don't think shoving the turn is a great option as his value range has us crushed, despite all the outs we have. The best case scenario I can come up with is that he'd call with KT and we have 40% equity against that and we are in much worse shape against sets and two pairs.

I'd just call as he's giving us such a good price.

I would basically never expect him to show up with AKo here, so take a note on both his pre and post-flop play and make sure to value bet him to death in the future!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.