PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl 2 pair in 4bet pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl 2 pair in 4bet pot

over 129 hands 29/26 3b 7.5, resteal 25(3/12) decided to light 4bet flopped dream flop 1)is J9s a good hand to light 4bet? 2)what range do you put him on given he didn't shove pre? 3)are we committed ott?

I wouldn't worry about his "resteal stat" just focus on his 3bet. 7.5 really isn't that high and even if you decided that he's "restealing" with a 25% range, J9s just isn't going to play well OOP.

Personally, flatting his 3bet is questionable and 4betting isn't an option IMO.

1)is J9s a good hand to light 4bet? NO
    2)what range do you put him on given he didn't shove pre? Who cares, we flopped top two.
    3)are we committed ott? Yes you're committed. You're committed on this flop, you flopped top 2 in a 4bet pot with only 100bb to start the hand.

You should have just shoved this flop IMO. I don't care what the villain has, this is a "I'm not folding spot"

Comment

Hi Praydk,

129 hands is a good sample for VPIP/PFR/Agg/3bet and maybe that's it.
      So for me to 4bet light with J9s, I need some serious info. With 129 hands, I'm playing ABC poker.
      Also, we have to be folding to 3bets sometimes right? So I think I'll put J9s into the fold category and 4bet things like KTs, Axs instead.

As played, two pair in 4bet pot. Money's going in

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.