PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM 6-max, JJ IP vs XRAI on the river

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM 6-max, JJ IP vs XRAI on the river

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK... Fold 100%? Villain check OTT really messed with me here, and then X shoves the river! YUCK! Villain(754): 18/14/2.7 TOT 3BET: 5.9 CBET: 74 TBET: 33 HM2: autorate TAG

wow thats such a sick spot. I think its kinda weird he checks that turn with KK but we can't discount it, he might have AQ or AK but thats such loose call on the turn. I dont think he is check-shoving AK though. Its also possible he might have TT, I dont think he is ever bluffing here though. He has such a tight 3b range, do you know how tight he is on the bb? I dont think he can hold KT JT or KJ because of this. I would just fold JJ preflop to a BB 3bet of 3% or less. Be interesting to see what other people have to say about this hand, I'm not too sure myself.
    Last edited by pockettones; Sun Mar 02, 2014, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pockettones View Post
      He has such a tight 3b range, do you know how tight he is on the bb?.
      Villains small blind stat

SB Stats VPIP:16 PFR:11 3B:7.0 (71 samples)

Super weird hand. Obviously I'm dead to KK, AQ, and Q9 of hearts. I can't see him X shoving AQ or Q9 here. So I decided it's KK or nada but would he check KK OTT? So with all that in mind, do I call? It's strange because it looks like I have JJ or AQ of hearts, Maybe JTs at the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by pockettones View Post
        I would just fold JJ preflop to a BB 3bet of 3% or less.
        Folding any pocket pair here vs. a 3bet is really bad. We are 250BB DEEP!

Comment

Gross riverspot that deep in deed.

I like how you played the hand up until river, here I would bet a lot bigger to get max value from QQ/AA/Jx (maybe some AJ/KJ/AK) and eliminate that little doubt about villain potentially shoving weaker here and putting you into such a gross spot.

Given that I do see people check/call AQ along with KK on this turn sometimes and rarely bluff check/raise rivers I like a fold.
          Live Trainer

Comment

ohh I missed that thought it was 100bb :p

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.