PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL10-facing pot bet with mid set, drawy turn.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL10-facing pot bet with mid set, drawy turn.

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. SB: $7.90 (79 bb) BB: $22.31 (223.1 bb) MP: $10.49 (104.9 bb) CO: $12.60 (126 bb) Hero (BTN): $10.12 (101.2 bb) Preflop: Hero is BTN with 7 7 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.15, BB calls $0.10 Flop: ($0.60) T 7 5 (3 players) SB bets $0.20, BB calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, SB calls $0.60, BB calls $0.60 Turn: ($3.00) 8 (3 players) SB bets $2.90, BB calls $2.90, Hero raises to $9.12 and is all-in, SB calls $4 and is all-in, BB folds River: ($19.70) J (2 players, 2 are all-in) Results:

$19.70 pot ($0.89 rake) Final Board: T 7 5 8 J SB showed J 9 and won $18.81 ($10.91 net) BB mucked and lost (-$3.90 net) Hero showed 7 7 and won $0.00 (-$7.90 net) [/spoiler] Villain is 48/27. I beat JT and whatever 2 pair combos he has, not sure if this guy is going to pot 1 pair JX, he might might have a combo draw. His AF is 1.4 so he will prolly play these passively. I shoved because there was so much dead money in the pot and though it was profitable, I didnt have too much time to analyze situation.

Not much else to do really.

Comment

When SB donks pot into the two of you and another player calls that bet before you as the aggressor even acted I feel like at least one of them is likely to have you beat with a flopped flush or a turned straight. OTT you will always get it in with equity if you shove the rest ofc but I feel like you can also just call turn to see a safe river in this spot, sometimes even considering a fold unimproved there.
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.