PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom TPTK vs turn shove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom TPTK vs turn shove

32/19 (117 hands) AF flop 1.6 turn 4.0 What range do you put him on? I say AK, floats from KQss,AJss,AQss, 55,99, and vs that I have a pretty bad equity. Would you call here?

Hi Pray,

It seems like a straight forward fold to me... Baluga Theorem ftw.

The only legit hand we are really beating is KsQs but given the level of strength we've shown 3-betting pre then firing away on the flop and turn, I don't think we are getting check/shoved too often by draws on the turn. I think we are going to get shown 99 or 55 a lot in this spot, or given that he's looser even K9s (that's the one spade combo that would check/shove, Ks9s, but obv that's bad for us too). Bottom line is, the few combos we might be ahead of still should have decent equity (and it's doubtful they would play the turn this way), and his value range is crushing us.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.