PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

overplayed AA? 2nl zoom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overplayed AA? 2nl zoom

no info,
    so i just callz turn cuz i dont want fold and if i jam nothing worse will call me...except maybe his 99 yes... with his oesd...

though i felt like im likely beat by AK JJ, TT... but i felt like also i beat some JT,KQ AJ,... i felt rdy to lay dis river J... but gladly he no betz he had 99
    Last edited by NaturoSasuki; Thu Feb 27, 2014, 01:48 PM.

I think it was played well, I think I would fold river to a bet. When they call the 3bet from UTG I think they could have something like AK, AQs, QQ, JJ, TT - rarely KK. So we will behind alot of those hands by the river.

Comment

Originally posted by geoVARTA View Post
      I think it was played well, I think I would fold river to a bet. When they call the 3bet from UTG I think they could have something like AK, AQs, QQ, JJ, TT - rarely KK. So we will behind alot of those hands by the river.
      btw he had 99

Comment

Well played naturo. Ugly board

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.