PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL Zoom 6max. TP facing 3 street of aggression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL Zoom 6max. TP facing 3 street of aggression

Villain seems aggressive 197 hands. He is -100bb/100 from my HUD. Playing 25/21/4 3B - 6% Fold to 3B after raise - 57% Attempt steal 61 Fold to re-steal 57% Faf:8, Taf:7, Raf:1 Decided to flat as his fold to re-steal is quite low and it would be gross to fold KQs facing a 4B from him. He seems to be barrel happy considering his af, so I am happy x/c all streets here. OTR it's tricky? I would expect him to shut down by then but he dont' seems to be slowing down. What do you think? Seems like my hand is a bluff catcher now?

Given that he has such a high steal and doesn't fold a lot to 3-bets I actually see value in 3-betting here (or at least building a pot and seizing initiative), unless BB is a player who I'd love to drag along into the pot. I would call more often from the BB closing the action.

As played I think we should be calling against this type of player as we're quite high up in our range calling from the SB here. He opens a superwide range and seems aggressive enough so he can actually get to the river with at least a handfull of combos that need to bluff now. Given that you only called pre you can't be all that strong in his eyes too.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.