PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 6-max Zoom, AQs on the BTN 150BB deep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 6-max Zoom, AQs on the BTN 150BB deep

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Villain: 17/17/6 over 14 hands Can we ever cold call 4-bet IP here 150bb deep? I just saw that my re-raise was called by SB, so BBs 4-bet must be pretty *****d here.

Delta,

I think it's fine. I would prefer that the villain was a bit deeper, say $3.60 or more (0.24 to call x 15 = $3.60) but I still think the villain would be raising here with a decent amount of hands IMO. Sample size is small but we can already see that he is "raising" his whole range, he's yet to cold call. I would play with a lot of caution PostF. However, even when an A flops I would still be inclined to call at least 2 streets. You can also give this villain a tighter range (JJ+,AQs+,ATo+) and you will still only be a about 45% under dog preflop and you'll have position. SO I LIKE YOUR OVERALL PLAY!

NOTE: If you miss the flop, FOLD, don't FLOAT!

Thanks.

Comment

Given stacksizes, odds and positional advantage I think we can call profitably with AQs, but we have to be very cautious with top pair type hands we flop here. Also we have to assume SB will be joining along, but since we are suited we have some great multiway potential too. Don't see a problem with calling pre (as long as you are able to assess postflop situations well multiway given the strong range of BB).
      Live Trainer

Comment

woohoo, Delta's crushing ... and more than just sandwiches like me gogo!! umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.