PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom two pair facing agression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom two pair facing agression

villain unknown the 7 pairing shifted his range towards AQ-KQ am I right? we are good more than 66% here if we range him AQ-KQ, quads and boats. What else can be here in his range? Would you play any different?

When we call their flop raise, I think I would just check - call down like you did and allow them to bluff with JT, T8, KJ, etc. Value hands that would raise flop are Q9, 97, 77, 99. With the 7 pairing it's now less likely we see 77 and 99 but we are now losing to 97. I would have loved to see the 2d OTT so that I can x/r turn. I think an argument can also be made to re-raise turn since villain can call off with JT, 97, Q7s, Q9, 99, 77 which we have 67% equity against.

Comment

are you not including TP hands in his range at all?

Comment

They sure could have AQ/KQ, the guy is an unknown so we really can't say much but I'd like to give more credit for a raise than just TP. I feel TPs call, 2pair+ and draws/bluffs raise.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.