PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom rivered overcard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom rivered overcard

34/31 936 hands need to be right 1/3 would you call?

I think we can 3bet pre with AQo against MP open and especially against an active player.

As played, his line is strong, I dont think he is ever bluffing, just a matter of what we think he has. With this line, AA/KK are both in his range, so is AK, particularly of hearts. He can also have sets of Q's, 4's and 3's, less likely 6's.

I think I am probably folding to the river bet, its never a bluff, and we only have second pair top kicker.

Comment

I think it's really close. Probably folding at 5nl.

Comment

Hi all,

I too think it's just a fold. His cbet stats aren't given, and they are obviously very relevant here for barreling frequency. If he cbets f/t/r 80%+ across the board then it's pretty close, but failing that I don't really like the call off for stacks. He's wide enough preflop that he can have all the sets, KQ, AK, any heart draw with the Kh. I would generally assume at 5NL most players aren't emptying the clip for a large river bet as a pure bluff.
        Head Live Trainer
        Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

We block AK and AA though Dave.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.