PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 6-max zoom, A7s, turn play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 6-max zoom, A7s, turn play

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    What is your play OTT. Would you call and raise OTR or would you do it OTT. If you would raise OTT is bet seizing ok?

Hi delta,

Readless my play preflop is to 4b/fold, rather than call the 3b.

Raise flop... players don't expect us to raise monsters here, they'll suspect we are bluffing or have a hand like 88 trying to protect vs. overcards and "see where it's at".

Raise turn, and as played snap it in. If he's got TT, nh.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      Readless my play preflop is to 4b/fold, rather than call the 3b.
      That's quite debatable. A7s is too strong to 4b bluff with in this situation considering we are 150bb deep and his 3b was tiny. I'd rather be more polarised with my 4bets in this situation (QQ+ AK+) which means we'll need less bluff combos for balance.

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
      Raise flop... players don't expect us to raise monsters here, they'll suspect we are bluffing or have a hand like 88 trying to protect vs. overcards and "see where it's at".
      Don't like having a raising range here at all.
      Last edited by birdayy; Sun Feb 23, 2014, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Yea,I did call only because we are 150bb deep.

What should be are 3bet/calling range in this spot?

Comment

I'd personally have a range something like this;

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.