PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 6-Max Zoom - Line check, missed value?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 6-Max Zoom - Line check, missed value?

No reads. No stats. Thoughts?

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hand...036_55051560B2

Feel I may have misplayed the turn in particular?

Raise larger preflop 3x the bb and OTT shove all in.

Comment

Hey again,

I think your call preflop is ok closing the action with relative position to the 3-bettor getting a decent price.

I don't feel like there is any need to raise the turn, I'd just call here and rather try to keep the other guy in the pot too if he has a top pair/overpair type hand. There are no cards we don't like to see on the river too much as both players ranges may very well be drawing slim against our hand.

Other than that, nice hand!
      Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Yeah, pre I felt calling was fine due to position and our hand's pretty well disguised when we hit as we do in this case. Plan was to check-fold some flops and proceed with caution on others.

I agree the turn should have been a call in hindsight as we are crushing their ranges.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.