PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6max - Got a bit sticky with A6 - am I being bluffed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6max - Got a bit sticky with A6 - am I being bluffed?

Just one of those zoom no read gut feelings. Can you hand read this or just trust your instincts?

I like your play. Most players but NOT ALL will reraise Ax vs SB raise/steal. His raise vs your cbet doesn't make much sense if he has an ace and his bet on the turn doesn't make much sense when the board pairs. I think once you've called the turn you need to call the river shove. Would be easier with some reads but I like! umbup:

Comment

In these kinds of spots I would need a definite read on somebody to be making a loose calldown like that. A6s is at the very bottom of our continuing range OTF already so to keep on playing I need to figure villain for a complete airball very often here, also given that there aren't really any draws he can have.

Nice hand, sometimes I guess you have to trust your spidey senses
      Live Trainer

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-xflixx View Post
        Nice hand, sometimes I guess you have to trust your spidey senses
        Needed "Tod" the donkey to smack me on the back of the head and say "fold"!

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.