PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJs, XR nuts on turn, XF river

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJs, XR nuts on turn, XF river

I believe this is correct. Don't see anything else that I can do here... How is my turn bet sizing? Maybe $10.00 would be better? River is an easy XF imo. What if I made it $10.00 on the turn and villain calls, do I shove any river even if the board pairs? Villain (406): 22/17/3.3 (3bet: 9.5)
    Last edited by dirt eh; Wed Feb 19, 2014, 07:11 PM.

Preflop I'd isoraise more (at least 40-50c) and call the 3-bet with your hand as deep as you guys are.

Flop seems like an easy check/call as we can just play the equity and the smallish showdown value of our hand with outs to the nuts and a backdoor nutdraw.

OTT it gets a bit tricky. While the option to raise here with the nuts seems like an obvious choice it sometimes may put our hand faceup to the opponent and fail to generate value from worse while bloating the pot with still a lot of money to play out.

Villain can be drawing to some nasty outs so I think that as played I like a check/fold OTR even though we may fold to a chop.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.