PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL 25 Zoom: get raised on monotone flop: OhOh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL 25 Zoom: get raised on monotone flop: OhOh

Hey, villain had very standard reg stats, neither very aggressive nor passive. think I played it pretty straightforward but not to sure if the flop call of his raise is even worth it. If we are not up against a hyper aggressive reg the flop raise on this monotone board really screams strength imo, with AhTs flop call would be mandatory of course, but Kh is a lot worse in this situation.

I would play flop and turn the same, although arguments for folding here can be made (we have some reverse implied odds due to the paired board and K high flushdraw plus his betsizing doesn't look too bluffy). River I'd fold without any specific reads as even the can be valuebetting now.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.