PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl zoom QQ on bad river

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl zoom QQ on bad river

25/21 AF 3/1.7/1.1 fold to cb 0 on both flop and turn 348 hands do you call or fold? we should be good 23%. How many Ax in his range? A9 and AcKc that he got stubborn otf and caught up a draw ott, maybe AcQc too. He has the lowest fold to cbet possible, what can we expect him to have when he jams river? TT-QQ are those betting?

Hi Praydk,

Given the action, I think it's unlikely to see Ax in their range by the river. AK is probably 4betting us when there is another opponent to act behind them and AQ is probably too loose of a call when they are not closing the action. When they call there I think it is more likely that we see hands like QQ, JJ, TT in their range. In which case, I would prefer betting flop bigger to make it easier to stack off before a scare card comes. Given that, I would also prefer to put the rest in myself to avoid a hand like JJ to check back here. For him to show up with an Ace would mean he flat called a squeeze with exactly AcKc or AcQc and floated flop. It might as well be a hand like 9c8c turning their pair into a bluff.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.