PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom - River decision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom - River decision

Unknown villain. I'm just really unsure of the line this villain took and if this could be a bluff. This session I had already called off, in two spots, massive river bets that made no sense and both time my monster had been sucked out on. This spot is obviously a lot thinner so I folded but I couldn't really put the villain on a hand that made much sense except maybe a slow played set on the flop? All thoughts appreciated umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Hey Fadyen,

first off I'd usually prefer squeezeing pre over flatting, especially if one or more of the two villains involved are recreational players. Calling is fine ofc.

I would also bet/fold the river as I expect weaker aces to almost always just call. That leaves us with better hands and maybe bluffs, but given that the only real draws that busted might be a hand like QT or KT I don't see villain holding a lot of hands he would need to bluff with. Also given that it was a multiway pot and villain didn't stab earlier when he had the chance I would pretty much rule out a lot of bluffs here.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thanks Felix, makes a lot of sense umbup:

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.