PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL5 6max Zoom AA 3beted 3way pot facing turn shove

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL5 6max Zoom AA 3beted 3way pot facing turn shove

Could I played here beter ? Fold on turn ? Vilain 22/18/4 (AF 2,8) Have note tha 4bets with KK.

Can't fold the turn you are pot committed. wp, a lot of the time you will be stacking kings.

Comment

That's really a tough spot as he most likely won't have that many kings in his preflop flatting range as a regular, we're blocking AK and your line looks very strong here against 2 people which in turn will make his continuing range stronger. As he was the overcaller preflop he is also more likely to have some speculative hands so I can see some very good arguments for bet/folding or even check/folding here.

If he were an unknown or recreational player I would be happy to bet/call it off here and expect to see a king often.
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.