PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL SH - AK defending blind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL SH - AK defending blind

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10, $0.02 ante No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite. BTN: $14.14 (141.4 bb) Hero (SB): $11.63 (116.3 bb) BB: $28.22 (282.2 bb) UTG: $21.02 (210.2 bb) MP: $8.60 (86 bb) CO: $36.78 (367.8 bb) Preflop: Hero is SB with A K 3 folds, BTN raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1, BB folds, BTN calls $0.70 Flop: ($2.22) J T 3 (2 players) Hero checks, BTN checks Turn: ($2.22) 2 (2 players) Hero checks, BTN bets $1.20, Hero folds Results:

$2.22 pot ($0.10 rake) Final Board: J T 3 2 BTN mucked and won $2.12 ($1.10 net) Hero mucked A K and lost (-$1.02 net) [/spoiler] No read on villain but 12/16 and steal of 13 over 90 hands. How should I have played flop and turn? I think I played this pretty bad, I would like to have 2 barreled to fold tens and draws, or at least bet that turn when checked to. Overcards and gutter gives me some good equity.

I'd definitely bet the flop as we have the nutdraw, potentially two overs and a backdoornutflushdraw which means we can continue on very many turncards. Villain may also fold small pairs OTF or just call with medium/top pairs so we are almost guaranteed to see the turn even against most better hands.

Once he checks back flop I would also take a stab OTT as we still have outs and can fold out some of his weakest better hands.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.