PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25nl Deep - Non believer vs c/r

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nl Deep - Non believer vs c/r

*title mistake. this isn't deep. Stats VPIP: 19, PFR: 15, 3B: 5, AF: 6.7, Hands: 149 Weird hand. This guy isn't very good and has done this spewy x/r oop on turns before. I just don't think his line makes sense. We have 2 overs and a gutshot which I believe are all clean. We are also getting 4.38:1 so we need 19% equity to call (which I think we have). Is this ambitious or fine? I was actually planning to call most rivers if the K, Q or J didn't come.
    Last edited by birdayy; Wed Feb 12, 2014, 10:18 AM.

I'd bet/fold turn here. These cbet flop/checkraise turn lines seem to be very strong and even against some of his draws you oftentimes will have reverse implied odds on your outs.

As played I'm not happy about calling river (which tells me I probably should be folding turn).
    Live Trainer

Comment

I've come across this Cbet/min checkraise line a few times before and when it's gone to showdown I've seen it often be a bluff with overcards/draws. If they x/r jammed, I'd be more convinced that it was with a nut hand. Having said that like Flix said, there are a lot of reversed implied odds problems.

If he was bluffing the turn, I doubt he's bluffing the river, I think he'd just give up if he had something like AQ. I think he's got basically an equal likelihood of having KJ/KT or AK which makes calling OK.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.