PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL 6max zoom, 99 IP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL 6max zoom, 99 IP

http://www.boomplayer.com/nl/poker-h...642_46D2345635

On flop I flatcall because I wasn't ending the action and my hand has showdown value, but not enough to withstand much action. Should I have raised?

On turn I was pretty sure I had the best hand so I bet for value. Betsize alright? maybe a bit bigger?

On river I made a thin value bet hoping to get called by worst hands like str8 or A-high but was ready to fold to a raise. Was this a spot to thin valuebet or should I have checked it back.
    What about the size of the bet? too small?

I like your betting line and sizing on each street except I think river is a bit too thin. The pot was multiway and villain will probably check/call turn with some Tx and even some overpairs which he will most likely not lay down on this river. So I guess to get a call from sth like an underpair or A high in a multiway pot is a little too optimistic unless there are specific reads.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.