PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL5 Zoom Set Bet or not to bet, that is the question...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL5 Zoom Set Bet or not to bet, that is the question...

Vilain 21/17/4 AF 2.3 221 Hands. I gues on the river ansver is bet because he would went all in on flop with floshes ant on river his holdings more likely 44, AA, A7s, A4s. Or i shudint raise on that kinda scary blop and juscaled down to the river.

Nice hand as played! I would also try to go for the full stack here against any AK/AQ. The problem can be that vs a tighter villain like that you may only get stacks in by the river against a lot of better hands like flushes or AA as he may be dumping the strong aces without a big spade too soon - especially if we're already bloating the pot on such a scary flop here.

I would therefore just call flop and mostly call turn to re-evaluate how to get more value on the river (if he checks or bets small for instance).
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.