PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL zoom, bad flop call?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL zoom, bad flop call?

kind of i think i played dis perfectly but i kind of was worrying if im not drawing dead vs. JQ ... and i knew i would have to fold if J comes, so i was practicaly waiting for 6 only lol

Just fold pre. A7o is not a profitable hand. It just leads to trouble spots like the one you found yourself in.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ArtySmokesPS View Post
      Just fold pre. A7o is not a profitable hand. It just leads to trouble spots like the one you found yourself in.
      Agree entirely, but I know A7 is nowhere near the bottom of Naturo's calling range here

I think postflop is fine, but it's very rare that the board is going to run out so well for you when you call with such an easily dominated hand.

Comment

dis.
        Originally posted by spand42 View Post
        Agree entirely, but I know A7 is nowhere near the bottom of Naturo's calling range here

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.