PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL ZOOM 6-max. Turn line OK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL ZOOM 6-max. Turn line OK?

Villain is unknown. 33/17(6hands) Have start to 4B against such fishy 3B, especially OOP. Was looking to bet/f turn, sort of a block bet. As I believe villain will definitely bet if I checks to him, then I can only fold... Is the turn spew? I always find it hard to know what to do on such situation where my bet would only get called by better but its a hand that it's hard to play if bet into.
    Last edited by MaTaKazer; Sun Feb 09, 2014, 02:10 PM.

I like your pre and flop play, would play it the same against a recreational player. OTT I feel like either checking or jamming (to look bluffy) is better than betting smallish. He can have a lot of hands that still call turn despite the rather bad card (JJ,Jx with a pair). There is only a potsized bet left so I think we should be looking to get that in here while we also have some equity against better hands still.
    Live Trainer

Comment

You could consider x/shoving flop.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.