PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL zoom 6-max A$s, river decision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL zoom 6-max A$s, river decision

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
    Villain: 36/21 over 14 hands What is your line OTR. Do you think I should lead this flop?
    Last edited by delta2109; Sun Feb 09, 2014, 11:59 AM.

Hey delta,

preflop and flop are fine, I tend to either lead out or go for a check/raise here multiway to trap as much deadmoney as possible.

OTT I would lead out after everybody checks around to try and take it down right here or build the pot for one of your many outs.

River I would lead/call or check/raise and fold to any further action (like his shove here) as the paired board and the missing action on the previous streets makes it more likely the guy actually has a boat now.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Thx xflixx agreed with all that, actually after reviewing it had the same thought process, but at that point I did miss out that the board has paired. i should be more careful in the future.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.