PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6max zoom AA, get raised OTF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6max zoom AA, get raised OTF

Zoom so no reads at all. Villain_2 plays on a phone, but that's says nothing to me (should it?) Pre: Hero bets 3BB CO calls SB calls Flop I cbet 70% pot. CO folds SB raises to 130%pot so... Overbet looks bluffy. Would he bet this much with a set? What's the best line? Fold/call/3bet/shove ?

Haven't played Zoom/Rush since the US Black Friday debacle, but I'd say over pairs and sets are the bulk of their range.

Comment

Originally posted by TrumpinJoe View Post
      Haven't played Zoom/Rush since the US Black Friday debacle, but I'd say over pairs and sets are the bulk of their range.
      I think especially ZOOM/rush has evolved a lot in the last 3 years. but no matter that.
      I agree, sets are deffo in his ranges so are overpairs, 67s and AT's.

But... what should I do? Will he have a set more than 60% ? (potodds 40%) I don't think so, so I should at least call imo.
      Last edited by rkleefstra; Sun Feb 09, 2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

I'd always just call flop here unless I have a specific read on the villain that he likes to overplay his TPs in spots like this. Reraising may fold out worse while only getting it in against better.

Since it's a multiway pot villain 2 may be less likely to bluff here without a hand that at least has equity against yours (like 76), so calling is probably best to re-evalaute things on different turncards and actions.
        Live Trainer

Comment

He called my raise. Turn was a blank, I shoved and he called with 6-2 and I got his stack

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.