PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6max - Run it twice river against the nut Ace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6max - Run it twice river against the nut Ace

Hi, No reads, was listening to the latest (PokerStars presented) pokercast on 2+2 about the "run it twice" option that you can switch off by table action. Decided to try it and didn't know the button to switch "run it twice" off. As I hadn't seen where on the table you could do it. Found it now though! umbup: Anyway I flopped the 2nd nuts and thinking, value bet turn 1 card to a straight flush blocking better? I didn't see the possibility at the time of being against the nut Ace? Would you "run it twice"?
    Last edited by ForrestFive; Sat Feb 08, 2014, 08:09 AM. Reason: the button to switch it off

I would much rather like to raise the flop here than the turn as there are so many hands that can gove us action (made hands can put us on the , sets, TPs/AA and especially the will give us a lot of action). As played nice hand! I don't see any reason against run it twice. It just cuts a little down on variance if you enjoy that. Will change nothing about the EV of your play, so it pretty much comes down to personal preference. RIT mostly helps when you're up against a lot of people that generally never get it in with you far behind to cut down on the variance effects in flips^^
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.