PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25nl Deep - Broadway w/ 3 players behind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nl Deep - Broadway w/ 3 players behind

Stats Seat 1: Player1 ( $43.49 USD ) - VPIP: 69, PFR: 29, 3B: 9, AF: 3.5, Hands: 75 Seat 2: Player2 ( $25.00 USD ) - VPIP: 30, PFR: 24, 3B: 13, AF: 3.3, Hands: 482 Seat 3: Player3 ( $45.47 USD ) - VPIP: 40, PFR: 26, 3B: 11, AF: 1.0, Hands: 73 Seat 5: Player5 ( $83.77 USD ) - VPIP: 44, PFR: 9, 3B: 5, AF: 2.9, Hands: 102 Opener was a fish so I isod with KQs. Unfortunately the iso wasn't too successful. With 4 players behind, can we raise for value and expect worse to call? Should we raise/fold or call/fold?
    Last edited by birdayy; Wed Feb 05, 2014, 11:13 AM.

i think foldings bad, callings good and raising im not sure, id be inclined to raise but its gross if anyone reraises, though itd seem unlikely that anyone would have the ace high flush given the action

ill be interested to see what people say about this because im unsure what the best line is

at a guess id say

3b/fold > call > 3b/call > fold > 3bet/reraise

Comment

Do you think ISOing is going to be profitable when all the other guys's stats are so loose?

OBB - birdayy can't 3Bet, he can only raise (or 2Bet).

V5 is pretty fishy preflop, but his AF is fairly high, so he probably doesn't call down too lightly. Then again you might well get a call from Q9, 97 or occasionally something like TT/AT, but will you get called by worse 50% of the time? I doubt it. Although it's close, I'd slightly prefer a call to a raise/fold, especially with three players still to act.

Comment

Pre is perfectly fine if you feel the opener is weak enough, as is the rest of the hand until the river of course.

I'd probably minraise/fold the river as I would be very certain that nobody will have a flush here often given the previous action. Looking at that plus his sizing it seems like he is betting TT, 97, the same hand or sth like AT for thin value and since most likely nobody will put you on a flush either you can get called here.
        Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.