PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NL5 6max Zoom - KK on the monotone flop (3way pot)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL5 6max Zoom - KK on the monotone flop (3way pot)

Poker Stars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) - Poker Stars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Button ($15.56)
    SB ($5)
    BB ($12.04)
    UTG ($5.80)
    MP ($13.55)
    Hero (CO) ($6.25)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K
    1 fold, MP raises $0.15, Hero raises $0.45, 2 folds, BB calls $0.40, MP calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.37) 4, 6, 7 (3 players)
    BB checks, MP checks, Hero bets $1, BB raises $2, 1 fold, Hero calls $1

Turn: ($5.37) 6 (2 players)
    BB bets $2.50, Hero?

This hand is from NL5 6max Zoom.
    The villain is unknown. He x/r me on the monotone flop and bets on the turn.
    Should I fold my strong overpair there?
    And was my call right on the flop against his reraise?

From a Poker Noob Perspective:

For me I will flop. It is a wet board with a lot of combinations. I will feel uncomfortable playing with only one pair.

Comment

In a multiway 3-bet pot you can typically expect people to play pretty honest. Since we just have a 1 pair hand on a superwet/coordinated texture without the club redraw I would make a strong argument for folding flop. Turn should be a definite fold after his heavy continued betting the latest I feel.
      Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.