PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL Full Ring Flop: Right Decision?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL Full Ring Flop: Right Decision?

I am attaching my hand review as YouTube Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--uRZwA7a04

My Thought Process:
    First, I made a huge mistake by limping with Jc5s.

I should not limp or I should not go with such weak hand. Also I was out of position.

However, on the flop, I hit my low pair. Nevertheless, I think that could not guarantee my win because there could be high pair from King, Ace or from draw. I saw villain 2 over-raised despite me having position on the flop. I assumed he had Ace+low card and decided to fold.

Originally posted by aznhaxor View Post
    My Thought Process:
    First, I made a huge mistake by limping with Jc5s.

I should not limp or I should not go with such weak hand. Also I was out of position.
    You didn't limp, you were in the Big Blind.

Posting the Big Blind is a huge leak in anyone's game, unfortunately this is unavoidable!

As it is you got to see a free flop, which is always nice

You did the right thing to fold, it is extremely unlikely that your 3rd pair is good there. You could consider calling just the original minbet, as a J or a 5 might be good outs for you. However once I get to see a free flop, I'm not usually putting any more money in unless I've got a monster.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.