PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25nl - KK facing minraise otr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25nl - KK facing minraise otr

Stats VPIP: 36, PFR: 36, 3B: 0, AF: 2.0, Hands: 11 Pretty much readless. He seemed fishy (1 tabler, weird sizings in another hand). I actually think I misplayed this. I think I should be x/calling flop and turn because there really isn't that much we can get value and we can get him to bluff some of his air. River is mehhhhhh. My reaction is kinda like this wanting to click call; We are getting 5:1 and I hate my life.

Haha love the gif, feel like that at least 3463426 times per day.

Can't come up with a hand that could be bluffing unless he decides to turn a small pair with clubs into a bluff.

That being said I don't think we should go for 3 streets of value on this texture as I can't see any worse hands calling. Unless we specifically want to kind of induce him to turn something into a bluff and snap that off I would check OTF or OTT and reevaluate against an unknown.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.