PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10Nl 6-max Zoom 67s - xflixx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10Nl 6-max Zoom 67s - xflixx

Hi, UTG is playing 16/13/18 over just 38 hands. The SB is a passive fish, so I thought he might join the ride.And the BT is a NIT What are your thoughts on this hand PF ? We could fold But since the BT is a NIT we're pretty much on the BT ourselves. and the SB could join the pot as well so I guess that 3B here is not optimal. I'd like to hear Felix's opinion on this since he's doing the 'Grinding it up challange' (which is pretty awesome). And he said that he likes to play these type of hands against the micro players. Also I noticed his VPIP was quite high, which is due to calling this kind of hands. I might be wrong though. Cheers!

Hey fpboss,

flatting preflop against a player who will be very predictable postflop and trying to drag in a potential weaker player for a multiway pot with position and a suited connector seems reasonable. I would only do it if you are pretty sure on your gameplan postflop, i.e. folding when you only make weak pair type hands on boards like this or only continuing when you see the proper implied odds.

At higher stakes you may get squeezed more preflop so that flatting becomes less attractive (that's why I like to do it at the micros).
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.