PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KK

Should we check back the turn here? I find that when i get donked into here there either *****d or they have air and some times i see JJ so i normally check back the turn because there either folding or check raising. What do you think is best readless?

Just checking back the turn is best, all you're doing by betting is getting him to fold stuff like JJ, Qx that you want to keep in the hand. I doubt he's ever going to fold Ax.

There aren't really too many draws to speak of either, so it's unlikely that whatever he's currently holding will outdraw you (assuming he's behind of course).

I'd also be willing to call a half-pot sized river bet on basically all rivers except a Q.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.