PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AKs dry board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKs dry board

Villain 23/16 3bet 8 PfAgg% 37 SMfoldvsSteal 79 hands 180

Villain seems pretty normal, not too laggy and there's no real indication he's going to start doing crazy stuff. His 3Bet percentage is fairly high but that could easily be an issue with the relatively small sample size.

Villain makes a large 3Bet OOP. I like the call in position rather than 4Betting and playing for stacks.

You whiff the flop completely. Villain CBets 1/2 pot, a normal-sized CBet in a 3Bet pot, he'd clearly been watching xflixx's Live Training session last week

I don't mind the float, you've got two overs which are very likely clean outs and a backdoor flush draw. However I think your hand is too strong to bluff the turn, you've probably got 9 outs to the nuts and maybe 12 or 15 outs in total if villain has something like 99-QQ. Just check back and try to realize your hand equity and you'll likely get paid off.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.