PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom - AK sooted!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom - AK sooted!

Didn't know much about villain but didn't seem like a fish. Think my 3-bet was small and may be the reason I got played back at post flop, although he screamed strength so perhaps he did have a big hand, I'm ok with the fold I think but not OK with how I played it. Opinions appreciated! Thanks umbup:
    Last edited by Fadyen; Fri Jan 24, 2014, 11:54 PM.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Yep. 3b too small.

I'd be tempted to just fold flop. We are up against a strong UTG range and have almost no turn cards that we'll love (maybbbe a K).

Comment

I wouldn't three-bet here too often. I don't think your small three-bet size was the reason you got played back at. I don't think that's something you should be worried about or an inference you should make in this situation. I can see merits to bet/folding flop, but definitely folding on this turn. Its just hard to say what villain does this with that you beat on the turn. On the flop if they really are a fish you could probably just get it in for profit. umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.