PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl zoom 6 max

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl zoom 6 max

I think I did everything ok but really need confirmation... or tell me I'm wrong strange bet on turn , pot size is couse I see he have just that more left so I think everything goes in or he folds... don't use software so no info on villain...

Originally posted by pekmansick View Post

I think I did everything ok but really need confirmation... or tell me I'm wrong
    strange bet on turn , pot size is couse I see he have just that more left so I think everything goes in or he folds...
    don't use software so no info on villain...
    as for me you did it right board is great for your AK.

Comment

Fine.

Comment

Well played.

Preflop, you can either flat call in position or 3Bet to get it all in, both are fine plays.

I like your bet sizing on the flop, you could make it a tiny bit bigger to make the turn shove slightly easier, but you don't want to bet too big on such a dry flop.

The turn card isn't the best but going all in is the correct play to extract value from worse Kx and hands like 77-QQ that probably won't fold.

Comment

thanks guys... what I found interesting is guys calling 3bets with those sort of hands... I would understand If I was last to act preflop and he think I am squeezing... Also I lose the most from my premium hands preflop... would love to know how to reduce it... whenever I got aces there is a 4 card straight board and I realy don't expect someone to call my raise with two small cards I guess if I raised him on flop or turn he would give up... or not? if he called with 7 5 than open ended on turn is great hand Just remembered lesson from "poker bites" dealing with donk bets ... little to late... but now I will remember
          Last edited by pekmansick; Sat Jan 25, 2014, 02:17 PM. Reason: adding facts

Comment

On river bet I know I am loosing ... and angry on myself for not raising earlier I tilt calling

what this stats means?

500 hands played and saw flop:
            - 20 times out of 82 while in small blind (24%)
            - 26 times out of 83 while in big blind (31%)
            - 55 times out of 335 in other positions (16%)
            - a total of 101 times out of 500 (20%)

Pots won at showdown - 17 out of 27 (63%)
            Pots won without showdown - 79
            Last edited by pekmansick; Sat Jan 25, 2014, 01:51 PM. Reason: add

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.