PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5nl small OP multiway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5nl small OP multiway

19/3 37 hands How should I proceed otf? Seems like I have the best hand, but we can't expect the whole table to fold, and almost any turn is not pretty.

Hi Pray,

How should I proceed otf?
    I would start with a bet exactly like you did. We usually have the best hand now but it's very vulnerable like you said, it would be nice to thin out the field here and protect our equity. From there we have to play it by ear, there's a few too many variables in a 5 way pot to have a well defined plan. My generalized plan will be to give up to a lot of action.

Bet/folding turn is good imo... we can get value from 55, 77, 54, and club draws at least. I don't expect us to ever be good vs. the c/r.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.