PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

25NL 6Max QQ Overpair vs 2 Opps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25NL 6Max QQ Overpair vs 2 Opps

UTG: Regular (639 hands) - 22/19, Fold to 3Bet: 62% Fold to CBet: 33% CO: Unknown Preflop squeeze is for value obviously and looks OK to me. How should I size my flop and turn CBets? Should I bet bigger to extract more value from JJ-99 or AKcc? Should I bet smaller to help balance my range, keep both players in and control the size of the pot? Is my bet sizing OK? River - I really struggled to put villain on any kind of range that made sense. I had no idea what was getting down to this river and then donk-shoving with? Slowplayed AA? Weirdly played JJ/TT? A8? 44? I'm getting 3.32:1 (23% equity) to call - is it worth it?

I don't blame you for calling river.

Comment

200 bb deep stack + MW pot his hand range is really wide. even 87s. I would check OTT IP and call half pot bet OTR or bet if checked . His line looks very strong to me I would fold. and of course busted draw but you have to know that he may it that way. and bet sizing looks too small to me MW.
      Last edited by Shichi-77; Wed Jan 22, 2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

OTF I would probably bet bigger against 2 players, around 50-60% Pot would be my size against 1 villain here. Your turnsize HU therefore seems good to me, but I would probably strongly consider folding river without a better grasp of the villain's tendencies. Unless villain is turning 99-JJ into a bluff which seems rather unlikely on average I don't see him bluffing here with worse combos. We also block some flushdraw combos which some may also play more aggressively OTF.
        Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.