PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SB PP hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB PP hand

Hi,
    I've a question about a hand I recently played, 6s6c, folded to me on the small blind, so raised 3bb, big blind calls and flop came Kc2cKh.
    After calling I suddenly realised I had no idea how to proceed with the hand, so I checked it down (turn and river were both aces, won the hand).
    I guess I've sort of realised unless I've hit trips I'm not too sure how to proceed with the hand, so I thought I would bounce it off you guys and see what you think that and similar situations should be played. No info on villain.
    Thanks

Hi your play isn't bad by any means try and mix in some sb raises that 5 -6 even 8 bb when it is folded to you in the sb to keep em guessing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT4hcbSNq6U
    Last edited by who's 1st?; Thu Feb 06, 2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Hi,
      I've a question about a hand I recently played, 6s6c, folded to me on the small blind, so raised 3bb, big blind calls and flop came Kc2cKh.
      After calling I suddenly realised I had no idea how to proceed with the hand, so I checked it down (turn and river were both aces, won the hand).
      I guess I've sort of realised unless I've hit trips I'm not too sure how to proceed with the hand, so I thought I would bounce it off you guys and see what you think that and similar situations should be played. No info on villain.
      Thanks

I would raise the hand probly 6bbs in that specific situation you could raise more even or less but i think its more profitable when you raise more for the reason he is more likely to fold then call and no harm done to you in collecting a bb for a good price when in a heads up situation. if he calls he either thinks your stealing or trying to collect a blind or he unliklely but could be possible has a good hand in this situation so say he calls. the flop comes 5 9 k now you are in a great position to take the pot down even if he has a king say he called lose thinking your stealing k 5 he is inclined to fold his k considering he has what info on you you raised big to steal no you raised big to make him think anyways try and work off this im sure you could come up with something to entertain yourself

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.