PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl zoom 6 max - 2 pair super wet board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl zoom 6 max - 2 pair super wet board

tough spot with 2 pair. Pre flop Called pre flop because of position and is a hand that plays well post flop. Flop Just flatte the c bet because i had the weak kicker and its not the kind of board texture where i want to bloat the pot and potentially have to fold to a big bet OTT Turn Looking back i could definately have raised this card but i thought betting twice here his range was quite strong even though the bet sizing could be weak or he could have flopped the straight and be betting for value here. River Not a good river card for me at all since all his pairs with a 10 got there but the bet sizing was so small that i had to call really? Ads

Hi ads!

Without a read on the villain, I'm often folding preflop here. It is playable, but it is the type of hand that can quickly land us in trouble. We wont be drawing to the nut flush. Getting a strong straight draw will require a 9 and a 10 on the board. And if we flop a pair, especailly a Q, we are going to be handcuffed by our marginal kicker.

As played, yeah, I would consider raising the turn. You have top pair and now a flush draw. Calling the river is good since his bet was so small.

GL and have fun at the tables!
    Roland GTX

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.