PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom TJo vs BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom TJo vs BB

Hi, villain is unknown. I know it sounds like an easy fold. But I'm seeing it a lot, players raising your c-bet on dry boards blind vs blind (more often on 10NL) usually with air. How should we adjust if we find that the villain is doing this too much ? Cheers!

Since you will be openraising a lot of Ax combos here you will never really expose yourself to getting exploited here as you can continue with all of them. You could in fact as an adjustment even continue with some pairs < A against the minraise so I wouldn't worry about just b/f with a no equity hand and accept that you may get bluffed here some of the time. If you really feel villain may be going overboard with this you could consider 3-betting the flop but imo that is neither a necessary nor a good adjustment.
    Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.