PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5NL 6-max Zoom AKo 3B PF ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5NL 6-max Zoom AKo 3B PF ?

Hi, villain is 15/12/0 over 106 hands. Should we 3B here ? And what if he was raising on MP ? Cheers!

I assume you don't have any reliable CO steal stats or 4Bet stats based on only 106 hands.

With villain only play with a half-stack, I think you have two options. You can 3Bet with the intention of getting all in, or flat calling Out of Position.

This villain seems pretty tight and is short-stacked so I get the feeling that he will have a very narrow 4Betting range composed of QQ+, maybe with or without AK. Therefore I'd lean towards flat calling like you did, which closes the action and under-represents your hand when you do flop an A or K.

My analysis wouldn't change much if the raise came from MP.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.