PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JcQc flush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JcQc flush

Never had any reads on this player. I had a feeling he may have a bigger flush so i just flat call. Should i be re-raising in this spot ?

Hi m.bis,

I would raise his river donk bet. It looks a lot like a blocking bet or some sort of weird value bet with Qx or a rivered 2 pair, not wanting you to check down the river. Not sure how often he'll be strong enough to pay a raise, that's the only real question imo... will he call often enough with worse hands. I think the answer is yes, with his Qx and 2 pairs, enough to compensate for the times we run into a better flush. It's a weird line for a better flush though, not raising the turn then donking the river? Seems more like what I mentioned above, or a bluff.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Note that he bluffs with total air on river.
      Colour code him as a station, because 87 shouldn't even see a flop, let alone call 2 streets OOP with no pair or draw.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think this should be a raise/fold.

Villain's bet looks very much like a blocking bet. I would expect a typical micro player to bet much bigger with the A-high flush, maybe even just shove in some cases.

Comment

Thanks for info umbup: Looking back at it I should be 're raising. Wouldn't it be cool if you could click the replay button and watch the hand up to the river and see how the hands played so far. Playing 6+ tables can be a pain when trying to think back what happened. If I could have done that in this hand I would defo reraise.

Comment

If you can't keep track of what's happened in the hand, you're playing too many tables IMO.

Comment

I agree 100% mabe playing 4 zoom tables is like playing 12 regular.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.