PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2NL Zoom - Overpair 3bet pot multi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NL Zoom - Overpair 3bet pot multi

Villain 1 (79hands) 32/27 AF 1 Fold3bet 50 Stl 74 Fold c-bet 71 Villain 2 unkown Should i be stacking off here? Villains 2 raise don't mean strenght to me because he's so short and would stack of here light. Villain 1 call is more strong, but he is so loose-passive, the board is full of draws, there is so much dead money in the pot that i feel i have to get the rest of the stack in and actualy feeling good about it. Is it thoo thin with being this multi way and with that kind of action in front of me?

I think I am stacking off here too, its not a fist pump shove or anything, but we cant just call villain 3's shove and then fold after having put so much in, if the turn is a blank.

So yeah, unlucky, while there is a lot that is beating us, the way villain one played it I didnt see him having the hand he did.

Comment

I think you played the hand fine.

Judging by Villain's loose stats, the Button's calling your 3Bet range is going to be relatively wide when the Big Blind cold calls. Therefore when he cold calls V3's shove, I think he could easily be doing this with flush or straight draws as well as TT, all of which you are ahead of.

Your hand is too strong to fold and you can't really just call, so shoving is the right play even though you can't be thrilled with life. You were just unlucky that he showed up with the one overpair he likely has in his range as he'd probably 4Bet KK and AA preflop.

Comment

Thx, bhoylegend and spand. Yeah, i guess it's pretty unlucky he ends up there with the only overpair that beats me and that he don't 4bet.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.