PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl Zoom - What a brutal day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl Zoom - What a brutal day...

...For villains This has made me feel better (for now at least) umbup: Variance at it's best. Cheers guys, Pullin

Nice one.

Variance will always be there, sometimes we are the butt of its jokes, other times we are the ones with the smile on our faces.

As I said yesterday, so long as the long term trend is up, you have little to worry about. We all have downswings but we just need to persevere and come through the other side.

Comment

Laptop/Computer?

What computer/laptop are you using? Just want to know

Comment

I am using Samsung Laptop core i5 3rd generation quad core, 6.00Gb RAM . Any reason in response to this particular thread?

Cheers,

Matt
        Last edited by pullin1988; Wed Mar 19, 2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

It's not every day that even the redline is above zero (unless you're birdday, hehe). Nice one Matt. I hope the good run continues.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Cheers arty - this was a while back.

Having my 5nl stab. Not going super at the moment. I have turnt into a bit of a calling station because villains appear to be more agressive e.g. 3betting more, squeezing, and raising the flop more, and I am not believing them. Need to learn to adjust, or maybe variance and 5nl is similar to 2nl and villains are indeed hitting their monster hands.

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

when to cashout in tournaments emerald675

Would appreciate some advice on when to leave a tournament an how to cash up.

Comment

Hi Emerald,

Unfortuantely I don't play tournments and so can not advise. I only play cash games. Maybe someone else could shed some light on this one?

Cheers,

Matt

Comment

Sample size. This is like an hour play 4 - tabling. Or 2hrs 2 tabling. But good job anyway

Emerald i am not sure what you mean by leaving tournament.
                  Last edited by CrazYJohnnie; Thu Mar 20, 2014, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Yeah this was around a 2hr session playing zoom - the nice side of variance
                    Last edited by pullin1988; Thu Mar 20, 2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

I just noticed the size of your picture was large so just wondering about what laptop having that
                      screen size thats all :p

Comment

Fair enough.

Good luck at the tables.

Matt

Comment

Very nice... I hope you are learning and the good luck continues!

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.