PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10NL 6-max Zoom 98s

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10NL 6-max Zoom 98s

Hi, villain is a fishy player. I know that the river is a standard check, but I think that he could be calling here with a lot of hands that I beat. What you think ? Cheers!

I'd prefer overbetting turn to shove a PSB otr.

Comment

How you doing playing those suited connectors? Are you making money with them i seem to be losing with SC not by much though.

Comment

That boardpair on the river is a little ugly but I still tend to valuebet against recreational players here as he can call with a worse straight and maybe even worse than that for sure. I probably wouldn't overbet this specific river though and instead go for 1/2 to 2/3 pot as the boardpair might discourage him to call a huge bet some of the time.
        Live Trainer

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.